Hemangioma
I recently had an MRI of my lumbar spine due to increased low back pain.  Part of the report states, "There is a large hemangioma in the T12 vertebral body."  After researching hemangiomas, I noted findings that suggest that coagulapathies had been noted in conjunction with the presence of hemangiomas.  In the last two years I have thrown several pulmonary emboli and had hematological workups to trace the cause.  Is it likely that the hemagioma caused my coagulapathy issues?  One article suggested that treatment of the hemangioma resulted in resolution of the coagulapathy.    If this is the case, would treatment of the T12 hemangioma relieve the pain and resolve my coagulapathy issues?

LARGE hemangiomas can lead to coagulopathies. Since your hematological work-up is normal, surgical removal of hemangioma might also relieve coagulopathy.

Thank you for your response.  I'm seeing my PCP today to discuss this issue.  
Again, Thanks.