+Herpes virus, low voltage EKG's /normal Echo,muscle twitching,aches,jabs of pain,
  I have the herpes virus (genital) which I got in my early twenties, a year or two prior to this I went to ER with what felt like a pinching feeling in my neck, it than became prickling on one side of my body, they performed a CT of my head and had me come back in the AM where I sw neurologist she said it was most likely migrane phenomena- but she ordered a MRI of my head and did and EMG in my legs, as I developed muscle twitches ( everywhere in my body ) at this time. The test results were all normal, she assured me she found no MS findings, as my internist had said to me " I may have had a MS attack but they may never know for sure unless it happens again"

I am now 37 and have been living with daily muscle twitching, I came to live with it. About 6 months or more ago I started getting low back pain off & on.. I ignored this untill a couple months ago when I increased my walking to 45 minutes to an hour a day, later my back would ache terribly, gradually this pain got worse, along with the twitching, which I now get in my hands, and my muscles now cramp when they twitch. I went to Florida with my mother a few weeks ago and I was literally wiped out, my back hurt so bad, my legs felt week and I was so fatigued.

I am now getting all those grose feelings in my body as I did when I was 22 when this happened to me, im getting stabs of burning sensations, itching, prickling, it happens in my feet, my thighs, my spinal cord area. Its so grose to feel this.

When I was in treatment for bulimia in June my EKG read Low voltage, when I had another EKG done in the ambulance it also read low voltage, they said they hadnt seen that reading before. I was not to be released until my echo results came back, and that was normal.  

I also have the herpes virus - my new DR is now checking for autoimmune disorders like Lupus, lymes -- I had all these tests run in my twenties by the neurologist and they were normal.

What am I experiencing now is like what happened to me in my twenties, but my muscles cramp more and my back hurts now after walking etc. and my legs shake, today I watched as the muscles ( i think its muscle) right under the skin jumped down my calves, both calves twitching all over.  

Is this possibly a MS attack ?  Is there a correlation between Herpes and neurological sensations, disorders. I do not have a rash as in shingles.  But my herpes virus has been a more difficult one to control, I had to be on 2 years of treatment in my twenties because my outbreaks would Not go away.

Thanks so much,
Linda
I have the same twitching problem.  It's in my legs, arms, body, etc.  I have HSV 1 and 2.  I contracted in May 2008, a few months later is when the symptoms began.  My arms and legs fall asleep much more often as well.  It's driving me crazy...

My ANA test came back positive, my doctor's running more test but I don't think I have Lymes... It's the Herpes, I know it...