How bad is my MRI report -Please answer

1)Anterior osteophates noted in L3,L4 and L5 vertebrae
2)Rest of vertebrae are normal
3)Posterior elememts are normal
4)Low signal intensities noted in L1-L2,L2-L3,L3-L4 AND L4-L5 inter vertebral discs in T2W images
5)Disc degeneration L1-L2,L2-L3,L3-L4 AND L4-L5 inter vertebral discs noted
6)L5-S1 inter vertebral disc is normal in morphology and signal intensities in all sequences
7)Thecal sac and spinal cord normal
8)Facet joints are normal

IMPRESSION
1)Lumbar spondylosis
2)Disc degeneration L1-L2,L2-L3,L3-L4 AND L4-L5 inter vertebral discs
3)suggest clinical correlation

I am 26 yyears old,i am completely depressed with my condition,
Hi there. You have degenerative disc disease in the intervertebral discs b/w L1-L2, L2-L3, L3-L4 and L4-L5. How your clinical condition is and what neurological symptoms are you suffering from? These need to be assessed and correlated with the MRI spine findings. the line of action is NSAIDS and over the counter pain killers to begin with, physiotherapy and specific exercises, acupressure, epidural injection of steroids, and lastly decompressive surgery to relieve pressure on exiting nerve roots from bulging discs. Consult a neurologist urgently and try to remain relaxed since your general state of mind will affect your perception of symptoms and may falsely exaggerate them. Hope this helps. Take care.

Sir, Thanks you very much for giving ur suggestion The MRI was taken in may 2010,i consulted a neurologist,he suggested with physiotheraphy, from past one year i was doing exercises(Not frequently),which resulted in  relief,i was going to my job regularly,
   Mean while when i am thinking about the pain,automatically the pain is generating and will be rellieved when i was doing exercise.in some positions i am wnable to sleep,which results in pain . I came to know that there is no cure for this disease, is there any solution in the science.
                 And also i am willing to marry,will this effect in my life.Please give ur valuble suggestion.