Humming sound in head
I was rearended in a car back in 2003. I received whiplash, I had an MRI on my head and everything was normal. I then went thru 6 months on therapy (which didn't help) I have this constant humming sound in my head. At times I get sick to my stomach, dizzy, my ears feel plugged up and my face goes slightly numb (no numbness anywhere else). When I lay down to go to sleep and then get up the next morning all of the symptoms are gone. Then within a few hours of being awak the symptoms are back again. Can you tell me what is happening and maybe a solution
Consult an ENT surgeon,there could be an ear problem which has similar symptoms.Take a send opinion with a neurosurgeon for the numbness in your face.If you has gastritis there could be an associated head ache and a humming attributed to it.A psychiatrist can be consulted to relieve you of a 'subconscious trauma' which you are still suffering due to the accident.
Goodluck.
I too was in an auto accident in 2004, have had same symptoms as you. Have found that neck epidurals or branch blocks help, but still undergoing treatment options for long term relief. Pain management doctor has narrowed it to nerve damage and/or muscular.MRI has my neck as structurally fine.
Know what.  I too had a humming in my head.  I drove the electric company crazy, blaming the hum on the wires into my home.  Out of desperation, and sanity, I tried everything on the market and guess what.  When I treated myself for tinnitis, the hum stopped.  It comes back on occasion, but I do the ear drops and in a few days, I am once again sane.  Try it.