Neurology Community
Husband talking weird

This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Headaches, Multiple Sclerosis, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.

Husband talking weird

My husband is 46 yrs old and is a Machinist by trade.  Last night he asked me what I did with his glass of tea.  I told him I didn't know what glass he was talking about and he stated to me that "You know, the one that I need the boring diameter for, I don't have a print so I can't make it".  Now, these are work terms for him.  It scared me to death.  He kept arguing with me and pointing to MY glass and saying all these things like he was at work.  He kept looking at me like I was crazy.  This lasted for about 10 minutes.  Then he said, "What was I talking about"?  Then he was fine.  He had no idea that he even was like that or talking funny.  When I explained it to him he didn't believe me.  This is the one and only time he has ever done this.  I'm really scared!  Can you help?