Hyper Sensitive Muscle Reflexes
Just went and saw Neurologist today about my burning, and twitching muscles, weakness, etc in my legs.  Already had MRI on lower lumber, came back negative.  The neurologist said I have hyperactive muscle reflexes in my arms and legs and ordered a Thoracic and Cervical MRI.  What could he be suspecting?  Hyperactive muscle reflexes could possibly mean clonus right?  Could this MRI show what he is looking for?
Hey Mikerster,

From what you said I have very similar symptoms.  Major leg weakness, muscle twitching and crushing fatigue being the worse.
What tests have you had done so far?

My own personal experince is I had every test known done, MRI's of brain ,neck and back, evocked response and Lumbar Puncture.  All ruled out MS and the other diseases.  Long story short I was finally dx with Lyme disease.  It would be well worth your while to go to lymenet.org and do some research.  Basically Lyme mimics other diseases and can be very tricky to dx.  There are only a few labs that can properly test for lyme so a negative test from your blood work is not accurate.

At any rate check it out...let me know if you have any questions.

Lesley