Hypnic Jerks
Hello all to those that experience "hypnic jerks" I was experiencing them every night for a month until I went for a general adjustment at the chircopactor. They stopped almost immediately after the adjustment only with one or two jerks later. its been about week since the adjustment and I now I sleep like a baby! So before you start labeling your condition with all fancy names - just go to the chiropactor for an adjustment. It is actually good to go for a general adjustment every year - so you have nothing to lose (except for the fee of course).

Happy Sleeping!
Craig.

This discussion is related to Hypnic Jerks.
Hi Craig,

I am happy to see that chiropractor might alleviate the jerks. I'll try that as well. I'm having this as well. I find it lessens when I take multivitamin with iron and I practice meditation for several months now. It helps.
Hi Craig, I have had the same problem for the last 2 weeks. Are you still experiencing them or the visit t the chiropractor cured it?