I NEED A QUICK RESPONSE TOPAMAX AND IBUPROFEN, CAN THEY BE TAKEN TOGETHER?
Can Ibuprofen and Topamax be taken together without too much interaction if any at all? I didn't ask the pharmacist about this combination since I was more concerned about the reaction to the other meds that I'm taking. Does anyone know if you can take them simultaneously? I'm sitting here tonight at 3:02 having some horrible knee pain and trying to skip pain meds of any sort because of an interaction. I have to be awake in four and a half hours and I have a feeling that I won't even sleep. Not with this much knee pain, my knee feels like a horse bucked up and kicked me square in the knee.
A quick response would be greatly appreciated by anyone who has taken these two medications in combination before and knows without a doubt that they'll be okay together. I can't seem to find anyone to ask this time of night. Why pain in the middle of the night like this and further the most difficult type to bear and sleep through...???????????

NaniKai
Nevermind, I took it anyway, I was in too much pain not to!!!
Yes, they can.  I take Topamax and my migraine meds together.
thank you very much for your response. I take vicodin for pain and also phenergan, those are the two that I had asked the pharmacist about. I was told to not take it within six hours of the Topamax, as a result my pain spiraled out of control lastnight and I didn't get to sleep until around 5:15 am. An entire night of sleep lost and the Topamax may help with the migraines but it certainly does nothing for my pain control!!! As for Topamax having a drowsiness effect to it, I never experienced it either night that I've taken it.