I also have a numb skull and burning in my neck
I have syptoms, mostly in the morning, where you can't touch my body in certain places without extreme pain.  I have a rash on my left side of my face that seems to be spreading to my nose.  I woke up yesterday with a pain on my left eyebrow that you can't touch, extreme pain, and my skull from my eyebrows to the beginning of the back of my head is numb.  Could this be caused from Lupus, for my doctor thinks that this is what I have. I also have a spot on my left arm that you can not touch without extreme pain.  HELP!

This discussion is related to Twitching, weakness, burning numbness skull � neck.
Hello there Debbs, I seem to have the same symptoms you have, but do you have any rashes on your face?  I was diagnosed with Lupus, I have a "butterfly" rash on my face, constant numbness all over my body and there ae days that I can't let anyone hug me because there are spots that hurt so bad.  If you are having any of these other syptoms, ask your doctor about the autoimmune disease Lupus.  Stress will cause it to flare up, so watch that.  Get back to me if you can and we can talk.  Hope your feeling better, as I sit here typing, my neck is on fire.