I cant find anything about this strange tingle all over my body
I have been getting a weird sensation all over my body when I stand and walk around. sort of a tingle and numb sensation. I can feel a bit light headed but I feel it in my arms, and face and too. Its almost to hard to explain. But I cant find any info on it.

some times i get a weird pulsating sensation along with it in what feels like my left sholder chest area and down my left arm, it seems to be connected.

I am only 24 and very active, what could be wrong
with me.
I think I've caused damage to my muscles through computer overuse, 8+ hours/day, yielding very similar symptoms (similar to those from RSI/CTD). Dramatically lessening computer typing has lessened symptoms but not cured them. I'm hoping all it is is RSI and that it is reversible. Please let me know if you've discovered anything new. Best of luck.
How are you feeling now?
Any type of tingling, burning, severe pain, or numbness is usually a symptom related to a sensory nerve being damaged, diseased, or injured. The nerve involved appears to be originating from Cervical and thoracic Vertebrae. Arm sensation from shoulder suggests disruption of nerve supply from group of nerves called Brachial Plexus.
This peripheral nerve pathology can be due to Diabetes, Prediabetes, Vitamin deficiency, altered blood pressure status, any nutritional deficiency or abnormal endocrine status.
In your case I feel it is compressive pathology which is causing symptoms.
I think you should consult orthopaedician, and neurologist to evaluate your case.
MRI scan of cervical spine is most important diagnostic tool in your case.
Alternatively you can start taking Multivitamin supplements.
Bye.
My friend i know this post is old but i am having the same symptoms as you today and it has weirded me out. Exactly how you explained, random shocks of numbness all over. i.e. my left cheek then right thigh...2minutes later ..right shoulder will shock then like my lip. so random. the light "headedness" is what made me sure you had the same thing. you get an instant sense of light headed when the numb shock occurs....

basically. did you find out what was wrong? and did it go away?