Neurology Community
I desperately need advice
About This Community:

This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Headaches, MS, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

I desperately need advice

I don't really know where to start. A few days ago, i woke up and i couldn't taste anything. I woke up this morning and my toungue is starting to be numb. I didn't burn it or eat anything that would "hurt" my toungue. I also have been suffering from a cascade of other symptoms - some of which make me think i'm having seizures - out of nowhere sometimes it feels like i'm not in my body anymore ... i feel like i'm floating, and at the same time my vision gets blotchy, my skin flushes and my heart skips a few beats. It also feels like my limbs are moving but they aren't. and also, my head vibrates. just like i had my head in a bell and someone whacked the bell. this all happens in a few seconds. no more than 10 seconds.

the no tasting numb toungue is new though and i'm scared. does anyone know anything?

I also have a cavernous hemangioma on the anterior part of my medulla. it bleeds occasionally, but when it does other parts of my body get numb and heavy ... never my toungue though.

my docs have chalked it up to anxiety, but i'm not buying it. i have anxiety now as a result of what's been happening to me. please someone help me!!!

i am 23 years old and i have two small children and one on the way.