I desperately need advice
I don't really know where to start. A few days ago, i woke up and i couldn't taste anything. I woke up this morning and my toungue is starting to be numb. I didn't burn it or eat anything that would "hurt" my toungue. I also have been suffering from a cascade of other symptoms - some of which make me think i'm having seizures - out of nowhere sometimes it feels like i'm not in my body anymore ... i feel like i'm floating, and at the same time my vision gets blotchy, my skin flushes and my heart skips a few beats. It also feels like my limbs are moving but they aren't. and also, my head vibrates. just like i had my head in a bell and someone whacked the bell. this all happens in a few seconds. no more than 10 seconds.

the no tasting numb toungue is new though and i'm scared. does anyone know anything?

I also have a cavernous hemangioma on the anterior part of my medulla. it bleeds occasionally, but when it does other parts of my body get numb and heavy ... never my toungue though.

my docs have chalked it up to anxiety, but i'm not buying it. i have anxiety now as a result of what's been happening to me. please someone help me!!!

i am 23 years old and i have two small children and one on the way.
Your symptoms of numbness of tongue and seizures may be attributed to the cavernous hemangioma. Some people are asymptomatic. Other people with cavernous malformations may experience serious symptoms such as headaches, seizures, paralysis, hearing or vision deficiencies, and bleeding in the brain (cerebral hemorrhage). There could be compression of Glossopharyngeal nerve leading to the numbness of tongue. Please consult a good neurologist. If operated upon by an experienced neurosurgeon, the symptoms may subside. Hope this helps you. Take care and regards!