I got a fly up my nose
I think I might have accidentally got a fly up my nose. I just happened to breathe through my nose when a fly flew by me and I know for sure he got in there but I can't say for sure if he got out. Am I going to die? What happens now? What do I tell my doctor tomorrow? Will it lay eggs in my brain IM SERIOUS this is not a joke I need some advice I can't tell if I'm lightheaded because of my sinus trouble or because of the fly
Worst case is there will be eggs and maggots. The maggots will not go into any live tissue or into the brain. The nasal cavity may have to be irrigated.
I KNOW YOU ARE SCARED BUT IT MORE THAN LIKELY CAME OUT OF YOUR NOSE, I BELIEVE YOU WOULD SURELY CONTINUE TO FEEL IT BUZZING AROUND. IF YOU ARE GOING TO THE DOCTOR TOMORROW JUST TELL HIM EXACTLY WHAT HAPPENED AND TELL HIM YOUR CONCERNS. DON'T WORRY YOU SHOULD BE FINE. BEST WISHES