I have a buring pain that goes from my left foot up my leg and in vaginal area
I started with a burning in the small of my foot and it has continually gotten worse. It goes from my whole foot up my leg and even my private area burns. I dont know where to start for anwers. What could be some causes of this very annoying pain. It keeps me from doing much of anything and I have to wear pants that are too big so there wont be any friction to make the burning worse. I am scared and dont know what to do.
The pain may be related to a nerve problem. It may be due to Sciatica or Peripheral neuropathy. The causes could be spinal nerve compression in the back,  compression of peripheral nerves due to tumours, scars and infection, Vitamin deficiency, Diabetes, Underactive thyroid, Raynaud’s phenomenon and many others. Please go for MRI of the spine and leg and consult a neurologist. Hope this helps you. Take care and regards!