I have demylen. polyn neuropathy with ANS
I have been experiencing neuropathy pain over my entire body. diagnosied with demylineating polyneuropathy 6 years ago. now experiencing autonomic dysfunction with heavy leaning to the parasympathetic autonomic nervous system. sensory loss.  currently evaluated for radioculopathy S-1.  experiencing major body pain. from head to toes. pain level on right side is 7-8 while left side is swollen and pain level of 9-10. really would appreciate your input.  

This discussion is related to Unilateral numbness, stiffness, and swelling.
Chronic inflammatory demyelinating polyneuropathy is a neurological disorder characterized by progressive weakness and impaired sensory function in the legs and arms. The disorder, which is sometimes called chronic relapsing polyneuropathy, is caused by damage to the myelin sheath (the fatty covering that wraps around and protects nerve fibers) of the peripheral nerves It often presents with symptoms that include tingling or numbness (beginning in the toes and fingers), weakness of the arms and legs, loss of deep tendon reflexes (areflexia), fatigue, and abnormal sensations.
Treatment of demyelinating polyneuropathy includes corticosteroids such as prednisone, which may be prescribed alone or in combination with immunosuppressant drugs. Plasmapheresis (plasma exchange) and intravenous immunoglobulin (IVIg) therapy are effective. IVIg may be used even as a first-line therapy. Physiotherapy may improve muscle strength, function and mobility, and minimize the shrinkage of muscles and tendons and distortions of the joints.

The course of CIDP varies widely among individuals. Some may have a bout of CIDP followed by spontaneous recovery, while others may have many bouts with partial recovery in between relapses. The disease is a treatable cause of acquired neuropathy and initiation of early treatment to prevent loss of nerve axons is recommended. However, some individuals are left with some residual numbness or weakness.

Refer http://www.ninds.nih.gov/disorders/cidp/cidp.htm
Best