I have had a headache for over 8 months!
I have had a headache for 8 months now in the right side and the back of the neck. it is so severe at times I can't think.I thought it was a sinus headache but they did a ct scan and said it was fine. I take ibuprofin, tylenol, excedrine in excess to help with the pain any suggestions
Hello...I used to have severe headaches constantly that would go down to the side of my neck and would interfere with everything I did. They still continued even after I had to have a minor sinus surgery and the doctor prescribed me Fioricet and it worked 98% of the time! I did have a clerical position where I was in front of the computer all day. Since I no longer have that job I have only had 3 severe headaches since June...So I would ask your doctor if they would request an MRI of your head and neck b/c that does show more than a CT scan and possibly prescribing you a medication for your headaches. The Fioricet is cheap and only cost me $ 4.00 at Walmart or Kroger's even without insurance. Hope this helps!