I m not able to speak after giving lecture to my students.
Hello Doctors
Greetings of the day!
My name is Gurpreet and by profession i am a teacher. I have noticed since last 3 months that I m not able to speak properly after taking my lectures. Another cause I found that when ever I m in tension it happen more to me. One of my friend told me to consult a neurology expert. Please guide me from where to start  for cure.

Regards
Hey Gurpreet!

Well, without a detailed description of the symptoms or a detailed clinical evaluation it would be difficult to determine the cause of your symptoms and without a diagnosis at hand, it would be difficult to suggest a management plan. Possibilities that may need to be considered include causes related to the larynx such as vocal cord polyps etc; TIA, stress/ anxiety, low blood sugar, low blood pressure etc. I would suggest getting this evaluated by a primary care physician for an initial evaluation and depending on the cause diagnosed/ suspected, it can be managed accordingly or specialist care may be sought.
Hope this is helpful.

Take care!