I nee answers
I was just wondering what are the symptoms of MS?  The reason I was asking is that 2 different doctors  have told me I had MS one said I did and the other said no I didn't have it.  So what should I do next..Thanks

How are you? Multiple sclerosis is an autoimmune condition in which the immune system attacks the central nervous system. MS affects the areas of the brain, spinal cord known as the white matter destroying a fatty layer, the myelin sheath, in its neurons. When myelin is lost neurons can no longer effectively conduct electrical signals.
It usually presents with sensory, visual, cerebellar and motor symptoms. Symptoms can range from changes in sensation, muscle weakness, muscle spasms, difficulty in moving, difficulties with coordination and balance, problems with speech or swallowing, visual problems to bladder and bowel difficulties.
Diagnosis can be made by neuroimaging, cerebro-spinal fluid analysis and evoked potentials.
All the best.