Neurology Community
I was misdiagnosed with TIA , still have all the symptoms what should I...

This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Headaches, MS, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.

I was misdiagnosed with TIA , still have all the symptoms what should I do.

Hi I have been having loss of balance  and very tired for a month now and 2 weeks ago my left arm became difficult to coordinate and dizziness began. I was admitted to the hospital. They had a ct scan at 12pm which resulted in TIA but then the MRI and MRA performed 10 hrs later showed negetive and I was released the next day. I was given aspirin and zocor since I arrived at the hospital and was discharged witha med plan of 81mg of aspirin a day and zocor once a day although I was told I was misdiagnosed and did not have TIA. My symptoms are still the same and it has been 5 days since I was released. I visited the ENT and he says the arm is not related to the dizziness and if it is a inner ear infection it should go away by the 6th week. What should I do. Seems no one knows what is wrong .
I would recommend getting a referral to a Neurologist ASAP if you have not already.  I do not think it is an ENT problem.  What does your PCP/Family Physician think?

Secondly, what diagnosis did the hospital give you if it was not a TIA?