Neurology Community
I woke up and my penis felt like it was none existant with no feeling.

This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Headaches, MS, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.

I don't know how this happened or what it is. But i was feeling a very low sexual desire for about a week or 2. Still masturbated a few times in that two weeks. I had sex on March 2nd in the morning and everything seemed to be fine, then four days later on the 6th for some reason i could not get hard at all and my gf was wondering what was wrong with me. Normally i am aroused by just seeing her and kissing her. This time i had very little to almost no feeling in my penis this time and did not get erect. I went to my house that night and thought maybe these 2 ingrown hairs were disrupting stuff so i tried to pop them/pinch them to get the hair out. after i put rubbing alcohol on it, this was located to the bottom left of the urethra and it burned. I then felt like masturbating but this time i saw the porn and it seemed like i was just looking at the wall.. almost no feelings for visual stimulation which i found weird since this was the first time this has happened. Then i started to masturbate but for the first time ever my penis only got about 50 to 60% hard which normally it is rock hard. This was the first time i have ever had an erection problem playing with my self. I woke up the next day and it felt like i did not have a penis. Like it was not attacked to my body. It is the weirdest feeling i have ever had and it is almost unexplainable. There was no feeling. Before all of this I could rub my self for 5 seconds through my pants and get half hard, but now i felt nothing. I went to the urologist and he told me all males go through this. And had me take a Testosterone test and gave me cealis, i doubt cealis will help a penis that has little feeling and cant fill with blood. He checked my prostate for prostatitis and i came up negative, he said it does not feel swollen. I have never heard anyone having this and it has already been 4 days like this with no feeling only in the last half of my penis to tip and its not to sensitive, The base feels nothing and i know it use to feel everything. It is impossible to masturbate and my left testicle and anus hurt a lot. Please help me!!! and feel free to email me. ***@****
Things that come to mind:  Complications of diabetes.  Pinched nerve that supplies the penis, either due to something wrong with the spine or the path the nerve takes to the penis.  Or were you taking anything like testosterone supplements?  I have heard that you have to get off them and let everything normalize now and then.  
Also have your thyroid tested.