Neurology Community
Indentation in top of head

This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Headaches, MS, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.

Viewing 401-432 comments:
Hello everyone,
I'm glad I found this forum. I wasn't able to read *every* post (because there are many!) but... it seems many of us have the same symptoms.

This afternoon my hairdresser was trimming my bangs and asked, "What's this?!" In the center of my forehead, approximately 1/2 inch up from my hairline,  is a near-nickel sized bald spot that is also indented. It couldn't have been there this morning, I would have noticed it. I mean, it's noticeable!

My round-bald-indent is tender to the touch. I recently had bloodwork done, very thorough bloodwork, and everything is fine. Generally, my health is good. I'm not overweight, I eat fairly well and exercise regularly. I am not allergic to anything (that I'm aware of).

I do have a neurologist and have a previously-scheduled appointment with him on Monday (July 15th). Six weeks ago I had a 48 hour ambulatory EEG and will be discussing the results with him on Monday (though, he is a "no news is good news" doctor and since I haven't heard from him, I'm not worried about negative results).

I will ask him about this bald spot/indendation on Monday but am not hopeful he'll know what it is or what to do - based on everyone else's experience with their doctors. I don't want CAT scans or MRI's, especially if they aren't showing anything.

I'll write on Monday afternoon and let you know what I find out - but I'm worried! This is a *weird* symptom!!!
You have no insurance?  Well, rest assured it's probably nothing to get all worked up about.

If you retrieve this entire blog, which is years and years of people just like you and I, who discovered a dent on our heads and stumbling on this blog. Hundreds of the people here have done every imaginable test required (CT scans, MRI's, etc) by Specialists and received no answers to what caused their dent in the head.

I found this site years ago and I still receive notifications to this day of new posts and I read them. I am thankful for those before me and those who came in after I found this Blog.

You can tell, many people eventually opt out of receiving notifications of new posts. But still no one has any answers as to what causes the dent. So I'm not losing any sleep over this.

Stay connected as I do and you will be at peace about it.

Sandy
any news to your situation . just realized i have like two valleys in my head. they start at the forehead. cant see them at all. just feels like a canteloupe
any news to your situation . just realized i have like two valleys in my head. they start at the forehead. cant see them at all. just feels like a canteloupe.
i got stabbed a few months ago and had surgery . was a hole in my lung. been on enormous amounts of pain meds recently since the stabbing and now all of a sudden i have two huge indentions in my head. cant see them but yes can feel them. did yours really go away by changing your diet ?
hello. reading your post. i also am recovering from pain medication issues after getting stabbed in the lung 3 months ago. what did you do to get rid of the dents in your head and was it related to pain meds ?
I have been dealing with for years and like some I've put it off but now it has grown so big. I have two indentations and each one has a line indentation connecting to each one on top of my head one in the middle and one in front of my skull. What worries me the most is at the base of the one by my forhead has a half inch wide line indentation that leads down to the top of my eyebrow. I to also have a doctors app. I thought I was the only one who had this problem.
Well, I have suffered from migraines all my life and treated myself with over the counter pain medications. I'm sure WAY TOO MANY FOR ONE PERSON IN A LIFETIME. Also, My left lung has collapsed 5 times, for no apparent reason...they call it spontaneous pneumothorax. I believe the last time that happened was like 8 or 9 years ago, So it's hard telling what all meds were involved in that process.

Since posting on here finally got put on a migraine medication (Imitrex) which ended up damaging my main artery into my heart. My blood pressure got so high I started going blind. It took 3 hospital trips and 2 heart caths for docs to find out what was wrong. Anyway, they did tests on my head to make sure my high blood pressure didn't cause any damage to my head. So that made me feel better about my dents that I had found a couple years ago. I still randomly feel for them. But, yes, I was so afraid when I first found them and knew there was no way that they were always there....I changed my diet, started taking vitamins...seen no change and I cant remember what made me decide to stop wearing glasses on my head....I wear reading and sunglasses but after that they closed up.
So glad I happened upon this forum!  I am female, 54 years old (55 in Sept).  Pretty good health.  Haven't seen a doctor in over 20 years, since three of them (2 neuros & 1 GP) told me to "get my house in order"  I didn't have long to live.  I have a venous angioma (veins around my brain are tangled, BP goes up, veins burst, boom! brain stroke).  I have low BP too.  But not sickly low, it's all good.  Altho', I can't eat bananas, they bring the BP too low and I tend to 'pass out'.  And of course, what's my fav fruit?  Bananas!  I am still going thru menopause, relatively well, a lot of night sweats, hot flashes, but I manage with no meds.  I eat healthy, I'm a fruit and veggie gal, problem is l Love Fried Anything!  lol  But I do limit the fried foods to maybe once a month.  I recently stopped drinking sodas of every kind.  Was a huge Diet Coke drinker, about 4 or 5 a day.  Now, just bottled water and homemade peppermint iced tea, about half a pitcher a day.  I don't take any meds except for BC Powders (100% aspirin 845 mgs), about 3 or 4 a day for headaches (every since my brain stroke over 20 yrs ago, headache every day).  Once in a blue moon when I remember, I'll take a Vit. C or D.  Cant take them every day, they tear my innards up.  But give me some really good and spicy food and I'm good, stomach of cast iron.  Cajun girl at heart.  I injured my back which hurts 24/7 but I manage with just the aspirin and a lot of getting up and down and not standing for too long nor sitting for too long.  
Two days ago, I discovered a dent in the top of my head.  Totally freaked me out!  It's about the size of my pinky finger (2" long going from left to right)  it feels pretty deep, but then I have to remember how when I sometimes get a tickle in my ear and scratch it with my nail and feel something it feels like it's the size of a dime in my ear!  And figured the same with this dent thing on my head, that it's most likely not as deep as I'm feeling it is.  But it is a definite indention in my skull that I KNOW 100% was not there 3 days ago.  I have read so many say something about the Vit D thing and I really think I am going to have to add that to my weekly routine.  I am just so thankful for all of you who have taken the time to write on this forum your experiences, ideas, suggestions, and opinions!!!!  Thank You So Very Very Much!  It surely eases my mind to know I'm not alone and that it's really probably nothing more than just "getting older" and "falling apart"!  I'm not one for doctors, they're good for some, but not me.  I don't trust them.  I tend to pray a lot and rely a lot on good old fashioned home remedies.  I try to keep busy and ignore a lot of the pain.  
*My Best Tip:  At the very onset of getting a cold, bug, or just all over achy, not feeling well feeling, I drink about 1/4 to 1/3 of dill pickle juice.  I haven't had a cold, flu, 'bug' etc in years!  Although it didn't work with the swine flu I had when that break out was in our are several years ago, but I didn't take meds for it either, sick in bed for one month, rode it out, now I just figure my body fought it off and built up it's own anti-bodies to it.  :)
I wish you all the best and hope you all find out what is causing this and that the synopsis is a good one.  That it's nothing to be worried about.  :)
Thank you for writing. You sound like you've been through a lot. I am going to keep dill pickle juice on hand and try it. The only think that concerns me with you is all the BC you take, seems like a lot on your stomach. Coming from a long life of migraines and not allowed to take anymore migraine meds because of what it did to my heart I have found that one or 2 ibuprofen and 1 or 2 tylenol usually works for me now. I will keep you in my prayers. I also think we are ok when it comes to our dents.
Well im still waiting to see neurology.. im starting to think maybe it isn't good news and they'd rather me not know if there's no fix.. my dent has gotten worse just in the last month.. ive started taking fish oil & magnesium again on top of the calcium, vit d i already take.. I guess im just trying to take anything that might fix it.. im honestly thinking that the rate it is going my head is going to collapse. I have been measuring my dent from top ridge to bottom ridge openings over the last few months to try and prove it is getting worse and I am not imagining it.. well what was measuring 7cm in length 2 months ago is now measuring 9cm I can feel it getting deeper also I just cant measure that. It is sore/strange to touch and feels like there is not much there holding it together. I have also found a few other website threads since with much the same people talking about the same thing and a lot of people mention thyroid.. being that I have no thyroid and I am on a thyroid med I am beginning to wonder if my dose is too high and that is what is causing this? I know they have told me im borderline high but not high enough to be dropped because I still feel crappy on the dose I am on and will feel worse if it is dropped. When I went to hospital as an emergency patient following my doctors orders the guy who saw me who I told about the dent of all things pushed on it (quite hard I might add) and says oh yes there is a dent.. they all walked off and then released me and said I have to go on a waiting list to be seen. =(
TO EVERYONE WITH THESE TYPES OF ISSUES:

Please insist that your doctor does a Celiac panel (and check for general vitamin deficiencies) to see if you have the disease! I have a dent in the same place on the top of my head and it is believed that these types of dents may be caused from nutritional deficiencies, which would be the case if you had Celiac and your immune system was causing your small intestine to reject anything with gluten in it and destroy the villi lining the walls of the small intestine. This damage to the villi, in turn, leads to the inability of your small intestine to properly absorb nutrients from food, thereby causing the nutritional deficiencies throughout your body.

I have been losing my once healthy, thick hair for over a decade, but in the last year noticed that I was also hungry all the time and more tired than usual. I took several pregnancy tests just to rule that out since I felt abnormally hungry and very tired when pregnant with my son, and went to various doctors who didn't take any of my concerns seriously. But something just didn't feel right ...

After going to four different doctors (and even being forced to tears after seeing one who was extremely dismissive of what I was going through), one fateful day I stopped to visit with a coworker in our lunchroom and she urged me to see a particular "functional medicine" office in town. At the time I'd never even heard of the term, "functional medicine," and honestly, it sounded like some crackpot kind of phrase, but I was at the point where I figured I had nothing to lose (except a $25 co-pay).

And so, I immediately made an appointment with them, and was shocked when they spent nearly two hours talking to me about all my symptoms from childhood to present. They were approaching my situation as if they were investigators trying to solve a problem - and what a refreshing change as compared to all the worthless medical "professionals" I'd been to earlier. They then did lab work to rule out possible causes for my symptoms, and one of those lab tests included the Celiac panel. Sure enough, the tests came back positive for the auto-immune disorder (and also Vitamin D and iron deficiencies, to name a few). Not one doctor I'd ever been too made the connection of my symptoms to Celiac because most medical doctors have little to zero education on nutrition.

After learning of my disease, I have to confess that I was even more angry with those worthless doctors I'd seen in the past for not listening to me, for making me feel like I was some kind of hypochondriac, and most importantly, for delaying the discovery of this diagnosis. Still, I also felt validated that my symptoms were real, and was finally able to begin working on improving my health. It has only been a couple of months, but I feel better, am less tired, and also less hungry (out of nowhere I've actually lost 7 pounds despite not being able to lose any weight since the birth of my child).

The bottom line is this: These days you really have to be your own health advocate and researcher. You have lived in your body for a long time and you know when something isn't right. When your body is trying to tell you something is off, listen to it and don't stop your search for a medical professional who will genuinely listen to you too!
I have a thyroid condition and i also began feeling a dent in my head not to long ago. My husband looks at me like im crazy and i hate that. I get enough of that from my so called Endocrinologist! Anyways i believe that there is a connection between these dents and thyroid conditions. Research is based on statistics right?? So why don't doctors consider these stats?
ohhh this site is so helpful.  It is such a relief to find out that there are other people out there with the same as  51 year old me  ( had  been thinking all sorts - brain tumour cancer etc)

I have had a dent in my the top of my head left side now for the past 3 months and like many others in the forum before me wear my glasses on my head and thought this could be the cause of it.  However I stopped wearing them on my head and another small dent appeared. I started experiencing slight memory loss, low energy,pins and needles down my left arm, pressure headaches on the left side of my head and sometimes my left eye feels like it is popping out.  I also have a permanent ear ache in my left ear and  slight loss of vision in my left eye now and again. I have put on quite a lot of weight in the last few months and have also experienced a loss in libido.

I recently visited my optition and asked if the dents could be attributed to wearing glasses on my head. She took a look at the dents and said no.  After the examination she told me  the pressure in my left eye was  high and advised me to see a Doctor asap.  This I have done.  After telling him all my symptoms he stated that he had no Idea what the dents were,took my blood pressure reported that it was normal and has referred to me a Neurologist .  My appointment is early December so I will let you know the  outcome.
Just saw a possible link to my newly found dent, Yesterday I read the comment about the additive propylene glycol ,then today I was just researching the safeness of electronic cigarettes. I recently started smoking these as an alternative to cigarettes, The additive propylene glycol is the main source of the vapor...so just wondering how many of you also have smoked the e cigs and if there may be something to this...
Did you ever find out the cause of the dents in your scalp? I have Lyme Disease, and now have almost the exact problem you described. Would love to hear what you found out.
Hi there, Lyme IS in S.A. check out Dr. Nicola McFadzean she is an aussie lyme doctor that practices in San Diego, and Oz. Your symptoms sound a lot like mine prior to my lyme diagnosis.
I noticed a dent on the front left side of my skull. I have headphones that I listen to everyday at work and the padding sits almost exactly on the spot of the dent. No real diseases that I know of and I'm not sure of any vitamin deficiency. I wouldn't be surprised though of a calcium deficiency. I'm kind of lactose intolerant and the only real dairy I eat is string cheese.

I feel like I have had a headache on the top of my head for the past two days, but I feel like I'm crazy and imagining the headache. Any suggestions on what kind of doctor to go to? I think I have to get a referral before I can go to a specialist.
Please!!! let me know the outcome of your doctors appointment with this issue. I have the same issues going on right now. My scalp has been very sensitive to touch. So i was massaging it in the shower and found a deep indention on the left side of my head above my ear. In 2010 i had radiation for my hyperthyroid issue and now i am hypo. I am not sure how long i have had the indentation just found it due to sensitive issue. I am 28 years old as well and two small kids and this is scary! I was viewing the post on lyme disease and back about 4 years ago i found a tick behind my ear and after reviewing the medical page on this disease i am wondering now if maybe i had this diease the whole time..because right after i was diagnosed with hyperthyroid i started having major joint swelling and was also diagnosed with rh. Doctors stated that thyroid issue was due to pregnancy never was tested for lyme disease. Making doctors appt today to be checked to clear that but please let me know what you found out
I think this message board goes way back before e-cigs were around. I think some of us have different reasons for our dents and  Like I've said several times before my dents went away after I did several things: started eating better, added vitamins, stopped wearing my reading and sunglasses on my head. Over this past summer I got brave and started putting my glasses on top of my head again, it's just easier.....my dents started appearing again. So, I stopped....my dents stopped. Some people probably thing we are crazy, none of my doctors think it's anything and do not take me serious. last year I had a heart issue arise from a bad reaction from a medication that has messed up my heart, long story short....my blood pressure shot up so high, I had every test u can think of to make sure no damage was done to my heart, head, lungs....strokes, blood clots, etc. everything came out normal. So, I have learned to live with my dents that come and go and know there was no damage seen on my tests done on my head.
just a quick update still waiting to go and see the neurologist.  However my doctor wanted to keep and "eye on me" in the meantime and i have now had a shed load of blood tests - included was vitamin deficiencies and thyroyd all of which are clear.   I am still getting headaches on my left side and my vision goes blarred now and again.   I am controlling the headaches with naproxen and paracetamol but htey are becoming less effective.  I have changed my diet to see if this helps
Hi everyone,

Just came to chuck something out here. I'm 16, but I also have the same problem. A couple of months ago, I started to notice an indentation in my head on both sides just opposite the very middle of the top of my head, but the right side was deeper. Now, I just realized that about that same point in time, I also purchased a new set of headphones, which I noticed were really hurting the top of my head, even though they were barely touching it, and were not pressing down on it at all. I could not figure out why I was getting such pain, but slowly it subsided, and has now completely diminished, however, this is when I noticed the dents. I have also noticed that the dents noticeably fill when I do not use my headphones for an increased period of time. Not sure if I'm just spitballing here, but it seems too perfect timing-wise for it to be coincidence, which is why I will be trying a day or so of not using these headphones.
I just turned 43 & also have severe dents along the top of my head. The one on the right side of my head is much more severe and is almost 2 inches long & deep enough for the side of my pinky to easily fit in. Like many of the posts I have worn sunglasses on the top of my head for years and the nose rests are in the area of my dents. I also noticed I have a dent in the bone behind my ear where the arm of my sunglasses rest.
   I went to a top rated head specialist/reconstructive plastic surgeon today. He never saw or heard of anything like it. I did do some research prior to my visit & also saw calcium deficiency as a possible cause. I informed him of the possible calcium deficiency, the fact I wear sunglasses all the time on top of my head, Vitamin A toxicity, I am an early bird & began menopause a couple of years ago, and even mentioned recent issues I have had with ear infections. He appreciated that I did research (although there are not that many cases of these symptoms) &ordered blood work ( Metabolic Panel & Calcium) & full skull x-rays. I did my blood work today & will go in the beginning of next week to get my full scale skull x-rays.
  I just tonight found this thread & feel much better that I am not alone. From all the research I have done this is not very common so aren't we special?! I will update when I get my results back!
yes I can tell you because of the 5 indentations on my skull. This did not happen until my hyperthyroid and major depression hit me full blown. The both pretty much came at the same time. With a spinal injury as well, the doctors say it is related to major depression and not sure about the hyperthyroid. Mine has been goind on for 7 years now and feel I am in deep trouble with my anxiety going into the 10 level sometimes. Please let me know if you find out anything for me. I know most of my brain cells have gone to sleep from the major depression and other health related issues. Good Luck..  
yes I can tell you because of the 5 indentations on my skull. This did not happen until my hyperthyroid and major depression hit me full blown. The both pretty much came at the same time. With a spinal injury as well, the doctors say it is related to major depression and not sure about the hyperthyroid. Mine has been goind on for 7 years now and feel I am in deep trouble with my anxiety going into the 10 level sometimes. Please let me know if you find out anything for me. I know most of my brain cells have gone to sleep from the major depression and other health related issues. Please keep in mind my blood work always comes back ok in all area's except the try's  Good Luck..  
I am 68 and your head sounds identical to mine. Almost a reptilian look, and it fills up overnight (though not completely) and by 9/10 pm my whole pinky finger can fit along both sides.
Waiting for MRI results, Doc not worried at all.
Thanks for your post
I have noticed the same ridge running along the top of my head on both sides - the left side has a deeper ridge than the right. I have had a lot of intense pressure at the of of my head earlier this fall - sometimes feeling like I was upside down. This all started about four months ago.

Has anyone noticed a connection with spiritual enlightenment and the pineal gland?
I want you to go &  join a group on Facebook called Got endorphins LDN? but all capital letters When you do the search, i take LDN for my fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue I also found a dent in my top of my head by my hairline too. LDN and iodine protocol pretty much help to me,  Please come join and learn about this treatment for autoimmune and MS and fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue etc.
Hi guys,
Guess what? I have one too.
I banged my head on the left side quite hard 10 days ago, went to A&E a few days later as I was getting severe head aches and the doctor said it was nothing to worry about, anyway yesterday when examining my head I found a dint in my head on the right hand side along the hairline, there is also a smaller one on the left hand side in the same area but I have not got a clue where it has come from. The one on the right hand side feels sensitive but I'm not sure if this is because I've been playing with it.
I've been feeling anxious over other health issues recently so I'm not sure if this has been a factor and I have also been trying to eat vegetarian recently so I may be lacking in vit D / calcium too, which all seem to be common possible causes.
Anyway this is weird but thanks to this post looks like I don't have much to worry about and I'm not entirely alone.
I have a doctor's appointment on Monday so I will mention it then.
Interesting read three days ago I discovered a soft spot on the top of my head where the part would fall, it doesn't hurt when pressed, but I also have been having issue with hay fever (lots of sneezing) recently which is a new thing to me. Getting very tired headachy and my ears seem off... Like pressure, I also sometimes find it hard to focus before I realise it I'm in a blank stare. I'm 30 this year and have never had any medical issues I live in NZ, hopefully we can all find out what this anomaly is. Thanks
Well it seems we are all in good company.  I found my indentation on the left side of my part about a month ago. I just saw my dr. 2 weeks ago and she didn't seem too worried. Well, as of earlier today I have found my second indentation on the right side of my middle part. I am a diabetic with Neuropathy in my feet and I am anemic. I have recently lost 16 pds. the first 10 without really trying. This is starting to make me worried.
Hey, guys.  Maybe a partial breakthrough, at least for the thyroid sufferers.  I think I may have commented before.  But I definitely have read this forum before and want to come back to update. I have had hypothyroidism since I was 14.  I got a really good doctor recently after years of terrible ones.  I showed him the dents, and he immediately ordered a bone density, as well as gut flora exam.  Both came back deficient.  I now have to be on a very strict, no grain, no milk diet until the symptoms of the gut flora deficiency goes away.  Hope this helps, ciao.
I am reading all stories that align with my concerns about my own skull dents, but I see no "answers" - To those who have dents, top of the head, one side of the ridge or the other -- what was the conclusion?? What the dr. say? what did an MRI indicate?  Is this related to Vitamin D deficiencies??   I did hit the top of my head really hard in Oct 2013, and wondering if maybe I made the dent… I'm worried.
I purchased new headphones about two months age and noticed indentations on both sides of my scalp about a month later. Doctored ordered x-ray was normal. My 'retro style' headphones have small pads on each side. After reading your post I put on my headphones and looked in the mirror. The indentations exactly corresponded to the location of the pads. Pressure, even light pressure, from an external device, such as headphones, can indeed form indentation of the skull. I will leave a post to see if the indentations resolves. I'm confident that pressure in at least one cause of this puzzle.

I should note that I often wear my headphones for 6 hours or more. Still, I'm surprised the scalp, or skull, is that fragile. Thanks Snoppy32 for your original and helpful post.
I just found this website and have been reading your post. I know it's been awhile since your last post but I would really appreciate knowing how you are and what you have found out. Please update as soon as you can. I hope all is well with you!
Have either of you found anything out? as I said a couple years ago, after I stopped wearing my glasses and sunglasses on my head, taking vitamins and eating healthier, my dents vanished. I wore glasses on my head constantly. My thyroid has been tested, CT scan, MRI, various other tests, all negative. Seems all doctors say the same thing: they've never seen anything like it. I never fell, or bumped my head. I noticed mine in my late 30's, I do my hair everyday so I would have noticed them (on opposite sides of my hair line) - but they suddenly just appeared one day. It still concerns me, even though they've vanished.
I freaked out when i notice this big dent on the top of my head. It runs from my
front of my head to my crown, like 4 to 5 inches along my head. So I see that I am not the only one to have it. what a relief!!!!!!. What causes this? I never noticed it till about 3 weeks ago.

Mencinas.
no one really has came back with answers. I also freaked out a few years ago, as I was sitting on the couch talking to my husband and ran my hand across the top of my head and felt mine, he asked if I had bumped my head recently. I had not! A few days later I noticed another one on the other side of my head. I was so scared, thinking my skull was caving in. I went to my family doctor and he didn't take it serious and acted as tho it had been there since I was a child, I wash, blow dry and straighten my hair daily and know that they WERE NOT THERE! I started doing research and came across this, I never drank milk or took vitamins. my mother and grandmother both have/had osteoporosis, so I thought maybe my bones were weakening and I needed to start taking care of them. I started taking vitamins, adding fruits and veggies in my diet (still not much into milk) then I realized I wore my regular glasses and sunglasses on my head all day, as soon as I stopped that a long with my diet changes, they went away. They've been gone for over a year. I still check for them all the time. I did suffer migraines my whole life and suffer one of those one in a million heart defects from the med and started seeing a new family doctor and he has ran so many tests on me and I have to thyroid issues, no brain tumors, or anything like that. So, at least my new doctor put me at ease on any of that. I do know it was very scary!!!
I meant to say I have NO thyroid issues
Imm12 and I can dent my own head by pushing my finger on it I'm scared :,(

That's good that u have no thyroid issues
I have just noticed i have two dents in my head now, just like some of the others they start right in line with my inner eyes.  Have no idea why either. Crazy
I am 51 y.o female. First off let me say that almost everyone has a Vit. D deficiency. I too have a dent in the crown of my head. I have been having severe neck pain and headaches for the last mo. since I have noticed this indentation. I can't believe how common this is, and thought I would have a hard time finding something on the net! Glad to know I'm not just "crazy!"
I just called my doctor with the skull depressions - is there no one who can give an explanation for this happenning
You are definitely not crazy, what is crazy is- no one can ever truly figure out WHY we have the dents! With technology today, you would think they could figure it out. I believe that not enough of us have went to the same doctor and that they believe that we are crazy and it's been there from childhood, or falls or accidents. They don't believe that they've just suddenly appeared out of nowhere.
I have just discovered the indented lines are formed due to infection of viruses and bacteria. This infection resulted because our immune system is weak due to whatever reasons including vitamin deficiency. Brain infection can come from vector borne diseases like lyme and mosquito encephalitis. When our body immunity is weak, viruses, bacteria and parasites flourish and so no point taking vitamins first because these creatures will flourish more with the vitamins. The key is to get rid of these creatures and build our immune system with proper exercise and food and find a natural therapy to get rid of the viruses, bacteria and parasites. Getting rid of our allergies will also help improve our immunity. For the last few years, my health was bad and I was near to death. I had a number of indented lines on my skull. I spent over $100k trying to find answers and also attended therapy courses. Now my skull lines have decreased and my overall health is OK. Just remember that you need a total approach to solve health issues and it is normally not just one way and definitely not a fall during childhood and now the lines beginning to appear.
thank you for your comment, I have been dent free for quite awhile now. I do live a healthier life style now. I have went thru some unexpected illnesses throughout the past 10 years of my life where I am sure my immune system was at it's lowest. What is sad is, where I come from the doctors want to tell me that my dents were always there and didn't take any time to figure it out. I pretty much healed them on my own. I hope everyone finds comfort and answers!! Thank you Rantan
Glad to hear of your prognosis, Tswolf!!

After reading yours it occurred to me that I haven't felt the top of my head in a very long time. Much to my surprise, my dent is completely gone!! I never realized this. So now I give you double thanks for sharing your story. I originally wrote my 1st response years ago. And I read all new posts.

I now juice a lotta fresh fruit and fresh veggies AND I consume a lotta fresh Green Smoothies. Hmmmm. . .
Viewing 401-432 comments: