Inner Elbow pain both arms
Hi, I'm a 51 year old female and I started having inner elbow pain in both arms starting in October.  I have had tennis elbow previously in the right arm put this is not the same.  It's just in the inner arms.  Going from the bend the pain goes about 2" in both directions. (lenghwise).  I've just talked to my Dr. and he's not sure what it could be since it's not the testbook tennis elbow.  There are times it's hard to even pick up a hardback book.  Has anyone had this and can you make any suggestions?  Thanks!
Hi.

The pain is symmetrical. There is a possibility of inflammation of the muscle tendons inserting in that area. Alternatively, the bony prominences of the elbow joint may be inflamed.

I would recommend that you consult an orthopedist or a rheumatologist.

Regards
Thank you.  I will do this.

Mary
I've got a similar problem...It hurts on the inner elbow just above the elbow fold and below the bicep....what did they say to do for it.
I have had bilateral arm and elbow pain now for about 3 months, the main pain is in the elbow and now my fingers are going numb with tingling throughout the day.  This started after I had an issue with my lower back and right leg of a very similiar issue, they said it was my sciatia but I was not 100% sure of that diagnosis.  The pain in my arms is very severe when I carry my computer bag or make the movement of eating (the movement similiar to that). Any idea of what is going on?
I have a very strange pain in the tip of my left elbow. I've been researching trying to figure it out and not having any luck. It isn't constant it's when I lean on my elbow or slightly brush this spot. When I do though it feels like I'm being cut with glass. The pain is really bad and mostly it's annoying. Any ideas?
i was washing sa large pot the other day and my left elbow started to hurt and then i have a cold burning pain in my left arm from the elbow down . what could this be???