Neurology Community
Instant Headache,neck pain,dazed and clear liquid draining out of nose....

This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Headaches, MS, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.

Instant Headache,neck pain,dazed and clear liquid draining out of nose.

Can you get a brain/concussion and neck injury from someone grabbing your hair and the back of your head hard and fast and tugging and twisting your neck/head with one swift violent movement while pulling u by your hair downward???

Cause someone did this and I instantly after this occurred have had a headache neck pain,ringing in my ears ,my eye lids keep on  dropping/getting heavy and opening than shuting when I am fully awake/not tired after I started at certain times in the day.....And I have been feeling very out of it,like after this happen I went from one sense of being to another....I dont like it!!! help
When did this happen and what's this about fluid from your nose?  Quix
Friday  2:30 am I think........the liquid was just clear and thin I don't know what it was ,it never happen before it was like water was pouring out of my nose,i was like my nose was crying.....it got my shirt all wet when it happen.P.S it was not snot my nose was completely clear.
So this happened in the last 24 hours?  I think you should go to the nearest good ER and have a brain scan.  The concern is that you had a leak of brain fluid out your nose from the head trauma.  I can't tell from your description whether there was force enough to cause a skull fracture, but I would take NO chances with it.

Is your headache worse when you are upright and better when you lie down?  If so, this is further evidence that you need to make sure that the clear fluid was not CerebroSpinal Fluid - CSF.  Go to the ER now!

Best wishes, Quix
If the shirt that got wet from the fluid from your nose hasn't been washed.  Then take it with you to the ER.  Even if it's dry it may be able to be tested for CSF.
Thanks okay ...I was already thinking about going I will....thanks again....I'm really sick and sad about this whole thing happening....
He hit my in the back of my head when he grabbed my hair....but I don't think my head hit the ground or any thing else when he pulled me down ....so do you think that just the force of him pulling and hitting without my head hitting the ground, would be enough force to cause that, cause that sounds pretty scary.
P.S thank you again for your time and trouble .....don't worry I don't want to take chances with it either!  I will have my mom take me...
Let us know how things turn out.  I'm concerned not only about the consequences of your head trauma but also about it happening in the first place.