Intercoastal Neuralgia???
My 15 Year old has had severe stomach pain for the last 2 months.  so bad she is out of school.  so far xray, Ct scan, colonoscopy and endoscopy have all been normal, except for barretts esophagus, but that I was told would not cause constant stomach pain.  PPI's were of no help

We saw a second gastro ( this one is pediatric) who thinks its anxiety.  Daughter does not think so and can't understand why it would hurt 24 hours a day, regardless of food, if it was anxiety.

We have been told its anxiety.  she does have some school anxiety issues, but this pain is every day, all day.

What kind of Dr. might we see to determine if it could be intercoastal neuralgia.  What might help her at home.

The pain is right below her chest, in the middle.  Sometimes occasionally it develops into even worse spasma.

She was on 20mg prozac, now got switched to wellbutrin to see if that might help.

any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
any ideas anyone?