Neurology Community
Intercrainial pressure?

This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Headaches, Multiple Sclerosis, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.

Intercrainial pressure?

Wondering about intercrainial pressure and how it shows itself.  So I was diagnosed with non Hodgkin's lymphoma 4 years ago, it was on the watch and wait in the beginning and I didn't want to so traditional treatment (go ahead with the nay Sayers) but that's what I decided to do. Well fast forward 4 years later I am afraid that I need to start treatment but it might be too late. I am afraid it has went to my brain, for the past 2 months I've had intense pressure in my head only when I lay down on the side I'm laying on. If I switch sides then the pressure goes away. Move to the other side pressure comes back like from the inside like there are actually tumors in my head. I know you can't feel tumors right I just feel the pressure. I am afraid this NHL has turned into cns lymphoma. I am now afraid that I am going to have a brain herniation if this is the case. Am I totally off base here, is this even possible for NHL to turn into cns lymphoma and if I am feel pressure is that intercrainial pressure or is that something different? Just the NHL diagnosis years ago that I never really addressed has me freaked the heck out I can't even function on my daily life now my anxiety is so bad. The symptom from NHL that I let go are bad enough with pain now I am worried about the possible brain involvement. I just don't know what this pressure is. Thank you for any replies, ad before anyone starts yes I know I should have done treatment earlier and I do regret that. Thanks!