Intermittent sharp pain on inside of my left thigh
For the last 5 years, I have been having an intermittent sharp pain on the inside of my left thigh. It started when I was pregnant with my last child after I saw a chiropractor for pain in my left hip(in the acetabulum, but only when I walked). The adjustment he made eliminated the pain in the hip, but shortly afterward I started getting pain in my leg.  The pain comes and goes - there doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason to the onset that I can figure out.  It doesn't seem to matter if I've been working out or not, walking alot, or sitting alot. Without painkillers, it can come and go in the space of a half hour or sometimes can last for over a day.  The pain is midway between my hip and knee on the inside of my leg, and ranges from feeling like a sharp, stabbing pain to a burning muscle that feels like it's being stretched too far.  Usually, 400-600 mg Ibuprofen will take care of it, but I dislike taking medications if I don't have to. I have not seen a doctor about it(my husband was laid off and we don't have jobs that offer insurance as of yet).

If anyone has any idea of what this might be and how I can eliminate it, it would be greatly appreciated. I have four very active boys, and it's difficult to keep up with all of the energetic summer activities we do when my leg feels like it's on fire.  Thank-you.
From the symptoms and the description of pain it looks like a nerve pain which could have been caused by nerve compression by the growing baby during pregnancy. You should get nerve conduction velocity tests done from a neurologist. Treatment for a neuralgia depends on the nerve involved, the extent of injury or the severity of the condition and the cause of pinched nerve. Medication like anti-inflammatory analgesics and NSAID’s and vit B 12 supplements are often prescribed. Other methods include physical therapy or surgical decompression. You should consult a neurologist and get it evaluated.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.