Involuntary eye movement with eyes closed
Upon retiring for the night when I close my eyes, I experience what I can only describe as "involuntary eye movement".

It seems as though my eyes are searching all around for something and it makes me dizzy.  

Sometimes this happens during sleep, which if It wakes me up, I am dizzy.

This problem is intensified if I have consumed some sort of alcoholic beverage that night.

I've done some on-line investigation and have come up with "Ototoxicity", a poisoning of the optic nerves which can occur by chemicals/compounds found in over-the-counter drugs and some prescriptions.  Ototoxicity can be temporary or permanent.

Anyone have any feedback or advise for me in regards to my "self-diagnosis" or how to reverse this Ototoxicity with some natural herbs, or…??
You meant "ear nerves" (inner ear or the vestibulo-cochlear nerve), which sends balance and hearing information from the inner ear to the brain.