Involuntary finger jerks
I've been experiencing an involuntary jerk of my right index finger for a more or so.  It moves quickly upward by a few inches.  Only happens every so often, less than 10 times in total.   Just wondering it this is something normal or if it needs to be checked out.  I have also been experiencing a mild depression with anxiety lately. So I seem to have a lot of muscle tension in my neck, shoulders and arms.  I had gone on some medication and involuntary movements was one of the side effects it warned against.  But I've been off the medication for weeks now and just had another finger jerk last night.  Just want some reassurance whether this is something relatively normal or if I need to consult a doctor.  Thank you for your advice.    
I also have a finger jerk on my left hand.  When I put it under the sink water seems to provoke it, or when it squeeze a hand exerciser.  I am a very anxious and stressed person. I would appreciate any input you may have on this matter.  By the way there is no accompanied weakness.
I too have this problem.   I had Arnold Chiari Malformation and spinal archnoid cyst in my thoracic cord.   My spinal leg and arm jerks are part of it. Not sure what is causing your jerks.