Iron infusion
I had iron infusion for the first time 3 days ago... I got severe electric pain like runs through my back that last up 2 seconds and I get about 20 of them in one hour... Any idea if this nerve pain will go away... It is very painful and crippling. Thank you.
Hi!
I am sorry to hear about your medical problems.  If the pain started within three days of infusion, then please consult your doctor regarding this. Electric current like feeling in the back may not be related to the infusion, but is worth mentioning it to your doctor.
Electric current like feeling can be due to fibromyalgia, electrolyte imbalance, hormonal imbalance, Vit D or Vit B12 deficiency or peripheral neuropathy of diabetes and hypothyroidism. A pinched nerve can also be the cause. Lyme’s disease is another possibility.
Since a confirmed diagnosis cannot be given on net please consult your doctor regarding this. Hope this helps. Take care!

The medical advice given should not be considered a substitute for medical care provided by a doctor who can examine you. The advice may not be completely correct for you as the doctor cannot examine you and does not know your complete medical history. Hence this reply to your post should only be considered as a guiding line and you must consult your doctor at the earliest for your medical problem.