Neurology Community
Is MY condition treatable or not?

This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Headaches, MS, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.

Is MY condition treatable or not?

For the last 7 years I've been having these issues. Let me also say that I am 20 years old Male and very active in sports and exercising. I'm 5' 7" weighing 157 pounds. I pretty much do almost every kind of sport there is. I was the age of 13 years old when these problems started occurring.
The symptom are of the following.
1)Odd Lightheaded feeling in the head before the actual effect starts. I may experience this affect hours before the symptoms actually occur.  
2)I lose control over all my body functions from the head down. It feels like I'm paralyzed for roughly 1-3 minutes before I regain my balance and strength. I can still move, but it's like seeing a drunk man walking. My motor controls in my head feel shot.
3)My fingers twitch every time and occasionally my toes but its only happened a few times in the past 7 years.
4)I get a headache in the eyes which may last a day or so with headache pills or longer without pills. Since I'm a full time college student I have trouble focusing or remembering stuff on tests and assignments after the problem has occurred.
5)My speech starts to slur.
6)I get a tingling feeling like needles being picked at my fingers, toes, and around the top of my head.
7)I'm getting rapid heartbeats and pulses all throughout my body start to beat. For instance when the rapid heartbeats and pulses happens the muscles between the wrist and elbow beat rapidly.
8)While the rapid heartbeats are occurring, my breathing is harder and feels like I'm about to die.
9)After it's completed its cycles or course I'm left with headaches in the eyes and aching pain in the back of my neck.
I've gone to the doctors and did a few test, but the doctors say I'm healthy. I don't smoke or drink. I used to take Magnesium and potassium pills that were recommend to see if it helped, but they didn't. The problems seem to get worse each day. The test that I've done were a blood test and had my thyroid check. The doctor thinks I'm crazy for all the symptoms I have but it's not like I really want these issues.

Thanks for helping

Jordan Miller
HI THERE, WOW SOUNDS LIKE YOU HAVE BEEN GOING THROUGH A LOT. A FEW WORDS OF WISDOM " JUST BECAUSE A  DOCTOR CANT SEE ANYTHING WRONG, DOESN'T MEAN THAT THERE ISN'T ANYTHING WRONG".TRUST YOUR OWN INSTINCTS. OUR HEALTH IS VERY IMPORTANT, SO TAKE CHARGE AND BE PERSISTENT, IF YOU DONT GET THE ANSWERS FROM ONE KEEP SEARCHING UNTIL YOU DO. I HOWEVER AM NOT A HEALTH PROFESSIONAL, SO I CAN ONLY GUESS WHAT MAY BE GOING ON WITH YOU. IT SOUNDS LIKE IT MAY BE SOMETHING NEUROLOGICAL, POSSIBLY A SEIZURE OF SOME SORT, OR MIGRAINE RELATED. TRY POSTING YOUR QUESTION IN ONE OF THESE FORUMS, OR MAYBE THE EXPERT FORUM, WHERE AN EXPERT (MD) WILL ANSWER YOUR QUESTION. WHAT EVER YOU DO, DO NOT LET THEM TELL YOU "IT'S ALL IN YOUR HEAD" I HOPE YOU WILL GET THE HELP/ANSWERS YOU NEED SOON. BEST WISHES AND PLEASE KEEP US POSTED ON HOW THINGS GO.