Is body tingling first symptom of MS
It starte on July 2008, tingling pins and needles itching creping sensation all over my body, doctor said its form of stress the symptoms subsided until end of February 2009 I started having same symptoms again and still the doctor say its stress related, I read about these symptoms on the internet and it all suggests that it might be MS, Does MS start with these symptoms, thank you

I too have been experiencing pins and needles along with itching creping sensation.  My doctor told me it could be signs of MS but I did not have symptoms of leg weakness or hand weakness.  I also have good balance.  He ran blood work and a MRI on the brain which came back with no signs of MS.  Vitamin B 12 deficiency can also cause these symptons.  If you haven't had any of these tests, I would request them to ease your mind or seek a second opinion.  I hope this helps.