Neurology Community
Is there cheap help?
About This Community:

This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Headaches, MS, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Is there cheap help?

my name is chris i am 20 years old, i huffed gasoline from the time i was 12 till i was 19, i have since then developed many psychological issues, im always depressed, i am stuck in a mild gas trip all the time, i know this has done alot of damage to my brain, i dont know exactly what but i am just wandering if there is a cheap way to find out what has been done and what can be done to help, i hate the way my life is right now and i want to change it open to any suggestions. So please if u have any advice that u think mkight be remotely helpful that wouldnt cost me much please let me know thank you..
Related Discussions
3 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
Chris, if you are low income or not employed, many states offer an insurance called Medicaid.  google your state's Medicaid website and find out how to apply.  Once you're accepted, your copay will be very low and you can get the treatment that you need.

Best of luck.

Curt
Blank
Hi,

The best way would be to get into rehab and seek help from family and friends. You can also think about getting a job or continuing with your studies which will prepare you for the future as you are still very young with your whole life in front of you.
Take care!
Blank
i have sought out help but it is going to take more than counciling i think, and as for a job ive tried that and things only get worst when i try to act like it doesnt exist, psychiatrist have even told me that im imagining it, the same goes for youth councilers, just because they havent had any cases such as mine it doesnt exist to them.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Neurology Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...