Neurology Community
Is this autonomic neuropathy? + ?? Dr. please

This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Headaches, MS, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.

Most of my problems are neurological.  I have spinal stenosis assume to be from scar tissue of %back surgeries.  I have severe Poly Peripheral Neuropathy, and am currently waiting to be tested for Autonomic Neuropathy, or?..well, who knows?  I am supposed to diagnose myself and then tell the insurance whom I would like to go to for three visits at the Mayo Clinic in Rochester.  I have applied to go to Dr. Low.  Every day lately I notice more issues with my body.  First I couldn't urinate, then I couldn't move my bowels, a sleep study determined that although I do not have sleep apmea, I am not breathing properly when I sleep, so I now use O2 at night.  My heartrate is 110 -120 resting.  I have had sub-locating knees for some time, but when I couldn't get one back in place, I had to dial 911.  It took 3 1/2 hours to get the bone back in place.  Today I went to an appointment with an orthopedists PA who told me that a recent MRI shows a torn miniscus and some tearing of the stuff that covers the bones.   He wants me to do some physical therapy to strengthen the knees.  He said it was not necesary for me to wear the brace he gave me last week to keep the bones from sub-locating again.  He gave me a cortisone injection and then walked out, saying he thinks I will be fine.  I can not imagine how my muscles are going to be strengthened from PT when there is already existing atrophy of my leg muscels.  I take morphine 30mg 3X a day, Neurontin 3300mg a day, Celebrex and Flexeril.  They take care of my pain, but they don't make walking any easier.  Two other recent discoveries, I can't eat much food at a time or I am going to be tasting gross burps, and having a major stomach ache for several hours.  An Endoscopy of my stomach and esphagus showed inflamation (inflammation), so I am now eating small portions of easy to digest foods in hopes that my stomach will not stop working too.  I have also developed an alergy (allergy) to some  foods that have been a part of my diet for a long time with no problems.  My latest symptom is the inability to stand up from a recumbant possition without seeing black and feeling that I am fainting.  I have a wheelchair, but am trying to use forearm crutches to keep my skinny legs moving as much as they can, usually a max of about 20 ft, but this new symptom is making me nervous about that too.    I just keep seeing specialists and they aren't talking to each other.  I feel like I am being parted out!  Any comments about any diagnosis that I may have overlooked would be appreciated (since I have to choose a doctor based on my diagnoses, is that nuts or what?).  I would also like to know why I am feeling faint when I stand after lying down since this is a new occurance.  I appreciate the time you put into the forum, and will try to give my encougement when I can  to others on the forum.  Sorry this is so long!  Oh, btw, no diabetes, no thyroid problem, no autoimune diseases detected.  All have been tested for.   All I started with 11 years ago was a L1,2,3 fracture of the transverse processes + disk ruptures of L4/5, and L5/S1.