Is this bad?
Okay here we go. I'm an 18 year old male. 6'3" 295 pounds. I play video games waaay too much, sometimes 10 hours a day. I know it's time to stop and I'm selling it all. My question is, should I see a neurologist or a doctor now? I have altered vision, dizziness and some other stuff. Thanks.
Hi there,

Good decision, well done for seeing the problem!

I would see your doctor if I were you - not so much for the dizziness and altered vision (although it'd be worth mentioning them) as to get some advice about your weight.  I'm assuming since you've mentioned your weight that it's a concern for you!

The good news there is that you're only 18, so getting in shape will be a lot easier now than it would have been had you left it even just five years.  Ask your doctor to assess your ability to exercise, and then work with them to develop a daily exercise routine, along with an eating plan.  This should be reassessed about once a month to begin with as your fitness improves and your weight drops.

Best of luck, keep us posted!