Itchy heels of feet
I was withdrawn from Xanax, a benzodiazepine, in the cold month of March 2008. When I was having bad reactions from it before it was even withdrawn I experienced severe itchy heels of my feet whenever I went to bed. No rash, no nothing. I thought it was maybe dry skin due to the cold.

The itchiness went away in the warm humid months - but those same months were also the months that I stabilized on Klonopin in place of the Xanax; and the Xanax withdrawals went away too.

Well now I'm trying to withdraw from Klonopin, another benzodiazepine, and I'vebeen on it since then -  and it is also late October, very cold and dry. the heels of my feet are itchy again at night, and sometimes the palms of my hands.

Could this be withdrawal symptoms, or otherwise neurologically related, or could it be something else such as reaction to the climate changes?
i used to be addicted to xanax and when i broke myself from it experienced similar issues