Joints and nerves pain on right side of body
Current symptoms:  right shoulder joint pain, right hip joint pain, tingling right arm, numbness inside mouth (right side),neck spasms.

What's brought me to this forum is my icreasing pain in my hip and shoulder joints.  The other symptoms I've had for at least 2 years and as much as 20 years, and learned to live with.  But my gradual inablility to move my hip and shoulder joints- due to pain-  has me a little concerned.

I will try to describe how each of these symptoms have developed, starting with the earliest.  I appreciate your opinion, and I understand that this is not a substitute for a doctor's visit (but given that I currently don't have medical insurance, I thought I could start here).

-Right arm tingling:  The onset was about 20 years ago, not really sure if trauma-induced.  Back then the tingling was severe, but with time and several B12 injections, the sensation gradually decreased.  The tingling never completely went away though.  If I turn my arm over and gently rub it from the elbow length down to my wrist, I get the tingling.  Drawing blood from my right arm is out of the question because of this.

-Inside Mouth numbness (right side):  This was a direct cause of a dental procedure two years ago.  The injection given to numb my mouth I guess hit a nerve, and the numbing has not gone away since.  It is a severe numbness too, causing me to bite my tongue a few times.  Discussing this with my dentist and a family friend (who is a dentist as well) though, they said that in the rare ocassions when this happens, it should not last more than 3 months!  I took complex B vitamin injections for this too, with no results.

-Shoulder joint pain (right side):  This began around 4-5 months ago.  The only way to explain it is that I cannot move my right shoulder in certain ways - like I can my left shoulder- without it hurting.  At the onset, the pain sensation lasted for about a week, and then it went away.  Later it came back, and maybe went away again...?  But for a couple of months at least, the pain has been constant and gradually increasing.  There is no trauma I can relate to this.

-Hip joint pain (right side):  This began close to 2 months ago.  At first I could barely notice it, but know I cannot move my leg on that part of my body, without excruciating pain.  I cannot sit in a yoga-like or "indian-like" posture on my right side.  This is something I've never had a problem doing before.  No trauma related to this either.

-neck pain/spasm:  I left this last, because I cannot recall a time when I did not have neck spasms.  But I have always related these to stress and  a simply "bad" or weak body composition of mine.  It's daily, and it is very disturbing.

About me:  40 years old; female;non-smoker;general good health.  No invasive surgeries.  Possible pertinant history:  grandmother with arthritis.

_
I came across your post from Feb 2011, how are your symptoms now. They were:

Current symptoms:  right shoulder joint pain, right hip joint pain, tingling right arm, numbness inside mouth (right side),neck spasms

I have been experiencing almost all the same symptoms and only on the right side, - right shoulder joint pain, tingling right arm, neck spasms, right elbow and right wrist pain.

I wanted to see if you learn anything since 2011.