Just need some facts!
Will I eventually lose mobility of my left arm due to a ruptured c5 c6, left ventrally impinging on cervical cord, if I DO NOT have anterior fusion surgery?      
  My surgeon states I will be unable to work for 6 weeks after the surgery, but other doctors state it takes approx 6 months to heal. I am in constant pain at the present, but do not want to regret  my decision. I am having a difficult time with this decision, because it seems as if none of my doctors believe that I am in agony. Constant burning, stinging, stabbing Left shoulder/neck. Numbness, tingling and sharp cramps of Left arm and fingers. I drop items from left hand without warning and driving a car brings me to tears. Doesn't the MRI speak for itself? I believe that my doctors dont want to get called into court, because Nobody is willing to write a work note! This injury was caused by an MVA. I was stopped at a light and I was rear-ended. The guy was going over 50mph. Injury occurred 12-09-09 Thank You for any factual advice you can provide. Kelli