LARGE Arcanoid cyst
I have a large arachnoid cyst. I have a CD of it from an MRI done, last year. The cyst covers the whole right side of my brain. It is filled with fluid and is affecting the serotonin levels throughout my brain, my emotions are going crazy. I have been to many neurologist and neurosurgeons. Everyone keeps telling me it does not effect anything but I am having numbness in my arms and slur many of my words. I am just looking for a doctor to take this seriously. I do have the CD with the pictures from my latest MRI. I was hit by a car when I was 11 and that is when this was found. My psychological state has been getting increasingly worse so now I am on lexapro who knows whats next. My first drug was tegratol.
I have been told this week that a cat scan has shown that i might have a small arcnoid cyst on my middle tossa i have to have a mri scan  can anyone tell me what exactly this is and what treatment i can expect

Maggie