Neurology Community
Lack of feelings and emotions?

This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Headaches, MS, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.

Lack of feelings and emotions?

My age is 23. I had left varicocele surgery 2 years ago. From past two years i am suffering from UTI my stomach and intestine functions  has not been good during these two years. Now my urinary tract infection has reduced, but now i am getting the feelings that i am not getting proper feelings about sex, my emotions. I am not able to make pictures or think in past while my eyes closed. There is some sort of pressure when i think about my past memories. There is no synchronization between the emptying of my intestine and bladder. My scrotum and penis shrinks during emptying of intestine due to which the speed of urine is slow and my prostate burns. What should i do?