Neurology Community
Large lump on top of my head!

This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Headaches, Multiple Sclerosis, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.

Large lump on top of my head!

I have found a lump on the top of my head.  I do not believe it was there until about 2 weeks ago.  It is about 2 inches long and fairly thin, it is on the front of my head just behind my hairline and goes back.  The left side of the lump seems to smoothly go up but the right side of the lump has a noticable dip where it begins.  I have been getting headaches on my forehead and towards the top of my nose and between my eyes.  It feels solid and is not in the skin as it does not move when I move my scalp.  Could someone please tell me if this is the type of thing I should go see my doc about or is this just an annoying thing that has popped up.  Thanks in advance!