Left Arm, Shoulder, Shoulder Blade, and Armpit Pain
A little over a year ago I was having shooting pains in my left breast. It was coming from the underarm and shooting through my chest. I went to the hospital and he said that it was a pulled muscle. He didn't do any scan or x-rays. Today the pain has gotten alot worse. I have a lot of pain under my left arm and in the armpit area. The pain goes down my left arm to about to my elbow and it also goes into my shoulder blade really bad. I really haven't found any lumps but today I saw something that is like, I don't know, raised skin a bubble like. What can this be? I have 2 very young children and stuff like this scares me bad. Please help. Thanks.
Hello.

Do you recall injuring your axilla? This appears to be a neuropathic pain. Neuropathy has the symptoms such as burning sensation, tingling and pain.

In your case, there is a nerve which is getting compressed. You will need to get EMG done for confirmation of a nerve compression.

How large is the skin swelling?

Regards
It looks like a misquito bite really it is the size of a dime.
Hi.

It could be a sweat gland clogged. It will probably need to be drained, if it becomes painful. Do you recall having injured your underarm area?

Does any particular position or action make the pain worse or better?

Regards
No I dont recall injuring that area. I lift my kids all the time with this arm. No a particular pistion doesnt really bother me. It just hurts all the time.