Left Hand Tingling and pain
I have had tingling and pain in the 4th and 5th fingers on my left hand.Went to the ER 4 days later. They kept me all day. I had an MRI. Picked up the results and it shows white lesions and hyperintensity on the left side and scattered foci. Dr. said demyelinating disease such as MS or Lyme disease. Went to Neurologist he did not read the report or look at films. He asked if I typed. I said only to answer emails at the end of the day. He said it is a pinched nerve. I said so I don't have MS. He said what? I asked if he had seen the films and report. He said do you have any symptoms? I said I don't think so. He said we will treat it as Nerve damage. He schedule me for a Cspine and EMG. I had the C spine first. The results were normal with the exception of disc desiccation at C5-6 and C6-7.I had the EMG the following day. He said the left side response is low. After the exam that evening My left arm began to twitch. I woke up to my left eye and arm twitching. Ocassional burning sensations in my right hand. My ring finger is no longer tingling.The pinky finger is still tingling down to my wrist. It is also starting to be painful around top of my finger. I've been taking pain killers for the pain. I am 26 year old female. Any feedback?

I know your post was placed in 2007, but what was the result? I had similar symptoms and I ended up being diagnosed with Multiple sclerosis.