Neurology Community
Left Hand Tremor

This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Headaches, MS, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.

Left Hand Tremor

Yesterday when I was drinking a cup of tea, I took a spoon to my mouth and my hand was trembling the whole way. It scared the crap out of my mom to the point she wanted to take me to the hospital. She asked me to do it again and i tried to control it but my hand still trembled. I just thought it was from the tea was hot and i didn't want to spill it. I know it happens when I'm nervous. Should I go it checked out?
Yes... I have same thing... They did MRI... I have post my results.. Can mean different things though..
Avatar dr f tn
Hello and hope you are doing well.

Tremors can occur due to anxiety. It could also be due to hyperthyroidism. It could sometimes be due to neurological diseases affecting the cerebellum or its connections with the brainstem and spinal cord. So, if it persists or is troublesome, please consult your doctor.

Hope this helped and do keep us posted.