Neurology Community
Left Hand and Left Leg Pains

This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Headaches, MS, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.

Left Hand and Left Leg Pains

I am 34 years old. The problem with me is that since 6-7 yrs my Left hand below elbow mainly near the wrist and fingers pains. The same pain is also felt in left leg below knee mainly near the ankle and in the fingers. This goes on 24hrs but at the time of sleep/rest this increases. I had taken advice of Neurosurgeon 6yrs back and after investigation he did not find anything wrong and so no curing solution. So I left it and was living with it. But since last 3-4 days there is some sensation going in my both legs and now it has reached in the upper leg area.
Can you please advice why this pain and sensation is due to?
Is this due to some deficiency/some nutrient/some weakness which can give these type of problems.
Plz advice.
Suneet