Neurology Community
Left Thumb/pointer finger twitch

This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Headaches, Multiple Sclerosis, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.

Left Thumb/pointer finger twitch

HI, today my left thumb and pointer finger has been twitching on and off I think it did it briefly in the past as well, why? (note I have been under unbelieveable stress since yesterday morning and not enough sleep...I think it may be that and the last time it twitched I know I was working alot of hours as well)
Avatar n tn
I have muscle twitching from time to time, and had it so bad a few years ago that I couldn't really sleep.  I started taking magnesium supplements and it helped a lot. It still flares up, but not like it used to!

Bret