Left arm, wrist and hand feel tight. Weakness in my left hand.
37 yo male, woke up this morning and noticed that my left arm, wrist and hand feel tight. I am getting ready and was buttoning my pants I had no strength in my left hand to help button. I am at work and I try to pick up a spool or a drink bottle the more I try to grin the more it curls in, what could this be? I've had 4 mini strokes within the past 5 years, I'm scared that, that is what is going on now!
Hi!
If you have a history of four mini strokes, then this should be looked into first and immediately. Other possibilities of your symptoms are a pinched nerve in the neck, pinched nerve in the arm pit, infection of nerve (neuritis) or lupus, or vitamin B12 deficiency.
Please consult a doctor immediately. Take care!

The medical advice given should not be considered a substitute for medical care provided by a doctor who can examine you. The advice may not be completely correct for you as the doctor cannot examine you and does not know your complete medical history. Hence this reply to your post should only be considered as a guiding line and you must consult your doctor at the earliest for your medical problem.