Left arm weak and hand tingling
I have been getting this really strange tingling sensation in my left hand that seems to be very dull and constant throughout the day and my arm seems to be going from a burning pain to a dull achy pain.

I just finished lifting weights and my left arm was a bit weaker than my right, but then again I never exercise.

I have had feeling like this before though, I have been dealing with what you may call Hypochondria, I have had pounding headaches a few weeks ago, my hand and arm were weak a month ago but went away for another. I don't know what is going on but I can not stop thinking about this tingling sensation in my hand, whether it be real or not.

Any help would be appreciated.
Hello and good evening.

I dobut that you are a hypochondriac.  The definition of hypochodriac defines a person who always thinks that something is wron and nothing is.  Some folks are simply more concerned about their well being.

A dull, aching pain, tingling and weakness in a limb are signs of a nerve injury or nerve disorder.  A muscle injury would not exhibit those symptoms. The fact that you were lifting weights prior to the start of this comfort, suggest that you may have sustained an injury while weight lifting or the weight lifting may have aggravated a pre-existing ailment.

It is best to visit your primary care physician.  He should perform x-rays and an MRI to diagnose you and rule out a severe injury.   An x-ray will show only your skeleton, so, if the x-ray dosen't reveal the problem and yopu are still having difficulties, make sure that the MD follows up with an MRI. to look at the soft tissue, i.e. nerves, blood vessels, ligaments, tendons, etc.  You should then be referred to an Orthopaedist or neurologist.

I wish you all the best!

I am with Marsh - see a doctor, your primary care doc, or if your insurance does not require a referral, head straight to a neurologist.  Talk to people who have had back and neck problems to see who they recommend.
Your symptoms are very much like mine.  I have been lifting weights for years, and around the beginning of this year I noticed tingling in my index and middle finger (left hand).  I thought, "no big deal".  Then I started having strength issues with the left arm - I had trouble with bench press, and finally realized my left tricep was down to about 20% of normal strength.  I freaked out, went to the PCP, he ordered an MRI and EMG.  Turns out I have a herniated disc in my neck pressing on the C7 nerve root causing these issues.  Physical therapy helped a lot, and surgery is an option, but right now the arm is getting stronger, and the only thing I can't do is ride my motorcycle (too much neck & shoulder pain) but that is not enough to push me into surgery.
Lots of people ask me if my 10+ years of weightlifting caused the trouble.  I don't think so - I have other problems like degenerative disc disease in my spine.  You do need to use proper form when lifting, otherwise you can injure yourself.

Good luck, let us know what you hear from the Dr.
I looked up Nerve Injuries and disorders, and it seems I have all of the symptoms of a pinched nerve or carpal tunnel. I do work on a computer at least 8-10 hours a day and it isn't the first time I have had these pains.

This is the first time I have worked out in weeks so that is not what caused it. Since I am strapped for money at the moment, going to the doctor is really not an option.

I think I will lay off the computer for a full day to see what happens, I will check back in a day.
Arm numbness and tingling may be due to a nerve compression  in the arm, at the wrist( Carpal tunnel syndrome), or in the neck. Do you work for long hours for typing or computer work? Please go for an MRI of the arm, spine and X ray of the wrist. Please consult a neurologist for the diagnosis and management. Please go for physiotherapy. It may give some relief. Hope this helps you. Take care and regards!