Neurology Community
Left hand fingers pain,tingling and burning
About This Community:

This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Headaches, Multiple Sclerosis, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Left hand fingers pain,tingling and burning

I am male 32 yrs. Suffering from Tingling / pins - and -needles sensation in both hands(Left hand is more). In 2011 January it happens suddenly in my right hand and hospitalized for a day, Lipid profile is de-arranged and blood pressure goes up (150/90), ECG shows AF with FVR. Doctors advised Tablets (ROSUVAS, FELICITA OD,ECOSPRIN,) and i took for 3 months then stopped. In 2011 May I noticed my left hand fingers and shoulder going numb, burning, and tingling very badly. Undergone for NCV test and the results are EARLY BILATERAL CTC, Vutamin B12 is less (<220), doctor advised to take tablets (Neurogardian, Arbital H{for blood pressure} -). I used these for 2 months and it give me some relief. Now starting 2012 January I’m facing the same problem also left side face going numb, giddiness/ rotatory feeling and again hospitalized undergone MRI brain , Spine Blood tests and the results are 'MRI Brain- Non-specific focus of Hyperinsentive signals in the right white matter region' and 'MRI - Spine - Mild disc dehydration notice at C3 to C7', B12 is now 512 (My Doctor says it’s VERTIGO for my giddiness/rotatory feeling). Now i am continuing tablets from 2 months for vertigo and tingling left hand fingers (Vertin 24, Stugeron, Ginko Bilabo, Methylcobalomin, gabapentin)- Finally i am still facing tingling sensation in my left hand.    
Tags: Left hand fingers pain, tinglin
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
1689801 tn?1333986916
Hi, I do not know these meds, you have been taking but it sounds like so many! I don´t take any meds, but I´ve had tingling in many places for two years now. It is in both hands, feet and half of my face, also I have got many more symptoms by now (if you would like to compare you could read my journal- on my profile). Sometimes it takes a long time to get dx, I am still waiting and it sure is frustrating not knowing what is going on.
Good luck,
Dagun
Blank
2150430 tn?1336464359
Hi Thanks for your post. All the meds are multivitamin and ginko bilabo, and i stopped taking all medicines and started using Ayurvedic medicines (Ancient indian tredetional medicines) and feeling much better.

My Best
Sndh
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Neurology Community Resources
Top Neurology Answerers
620923 tn?1452919248