Left leg just gives out without warning
In the past, I have been diagnosed with cervical stenosis w/myelopathy (for which I had C-3 thru C-7 surgery in 2006).
I have also had a laminectomy at L5-S1......and I also have adhesive arachnoiditis which is untreatable.  I thought the surgeries would put me back in excellent shape, but I've been in PT for over a year and although progress has been made, I'm still not back to full speed.  Now, my left leg has begun to give out on me without warning....it happened today while I was in a dressing room at a store.  I lifted my right leg to put into a pair of slacks and whammo! Down I went.  Yes, my sciatic nerve is bothering me and the pain extends around from the back and down the front of my leg.....but would this make me fall down??  My left leg is definitely weaker than the right, so I do tend to favor the right side.