Left parietal headaches
I have had some headaches in my left parietal lobe, but my right side isn't affected by that at all. It isn't the whole lobe, just a concentrated area. I have had couple of head injuries from the past, but none of them made me unconscious. I don't think it's anything too serious, but I am afraid of a CSF leak, because I felt something dripping from the back of my head once. I am also encountering some problems sneezing (but I'm not sure if acid makes muscles weak because I also have acid reflux)...
Please respond if you have an idea what is going on with me. Thanks
Hello Dear,
Head injury often leads to delayed symptoms.Migraine could be one of the causes as only one side is involved.You should consult a neurologist to know the correct diagnosis and the treatment.Acid reflux sometimes causes headache but in your case the trauma seems to be the cause.You should get yourself to a neurologist.
Best
hi, im pionex  21years old female

sometimes when i lie down suddenly i feel pain in my chest radiating to my left and it makes me not breath for a awhile and it makes my whole body numb and  wouldn't be able to move because i feel the pain when i move.when this things happen to me i really try harder to move and change my position even it hurts a lot & i hyperventilate myself by breathing fast as i could....  together with it i experience headache in my left parietal area, sometimes my nape hurts.. and all i could do is rest and try to sleep about it..what should i do?

doc, is their something i need to be worry about?? is it something serious?? my family doesn't know anything about it..