Left side of body weakness
I think it was coursed by long time of incorrect body gesture, bad living habits and lack of targeted exercises.
A few days ago, my neck and hip joint had bad pain, and then I do more exercises, and focus on my left side body. The hip joint pain dissappeared, but the neck pain still perplex me, and make me unhappy.
BTW, I have tinnitus for 3 years.  :(

Could you give me some advices?
Thank you for your time.
Hi!
There are many medical causes for tinnitus. Besides loud noises, other causes include severe head trauma, sinus and respiratory infections, ear infections, wax build-up, high blood cholesterol, food allergies, and certain types of tumors.
Other possible causes of tinnitus have their origin in either your ear (Ménière's disease, otosclerosis, middle ear infections,   wax in your ear canal and TMJ), or auditory nerve (which carries signals from your inner ear to your brain like acoustic neuroma), and side-effects of medicines (aspirin, quinine, some antibiotics etc). Tinnitus can also be stress related.
If you are experiencing weakness in one half of the body then it could be due to an ear infection or due to an old head injury or due to pressure on the cervical spinal nerves or due to incorrect posture and lifestyle or a brain pathology. This needs further investigations and treatment. Please consult your family doctor to start with. Hope this helps. Take care!

The medical advice given should not be considered a substitute for medical care provided by a doctor who can examine you. The advice may not be completely correct for you as the doctor cannot examine you and does not know your complete medical history. Hence this reply to your post should only be considered as a guiding line and you must consult your doctor at the earliest for your medical problem.